Monday 16 April 2007

Onwards

A bit of a gap since I last (first!) posted.

We had a week off from rehearsals, over Easter, and I've been feeling a bit disconnected from the play. I think that's mostly due to the house move and the fact that I'm still settling in to the new job.

But we're now halfway through the rehearsal schedule and things are starting to come together:

Sunday night was the first chance for our props lady, Claire, to see the show; along with Brian who's going to ASM. And they were very positive about the work in progress (we worked on the first third of the play this week).

Having a bunch of props certainly helped, and everyone's taken my request to work on their lines during the time off very seriously, so characterisation has taken leaps forward.

All in all, I'm very pleased with how it's going.

No comments: